Many dog owners treat their dogs as one of their family members – and cannot see them suffer from a sensitive stomach. Because it is always challenging to find the right food that won’t cause digestive issues for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Once you know which ingredients to look for, you can start looking for the best dog food for sensitive stomachs. Here are ten options to consider:
1. Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Diet: This dog food contains real turkey and potatoes and is made without corn, wheat, soy, or chicken by-product meals.
2. Hill’s Science Diet Sensitive Stomach and Skin: This formula is made with prebiotic fiber to promote gut health and improve digestion.
3. Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach: This dog food is made with salmon and rice and is free of artificial colors and flavors.
4. Nutro Wholesome Essentials Sensitive Stomach: This formula is made with lamb and rice and is free of chicken by-product meals and artificial colors.
5. Royal Canin Digestive Care: This formula contains prebiotics and highly digestible proteins to promote digestive health.
6. Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe: This dog food is made with one animal protein source and one vegetable for easy digestion.
7. Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet: This formula is made with easily digestible proteins and is free of wheat, corn, and soy.
8. Canidae Grain-Free Pure Limited Ingredient Diet: This dog food is made with real salmon and sweet potatoes and is free of grains, soy, and artificial ingredients.
9. Earthborn Holistic Venture Limited Ingredient Diet: This formula contains exotic proteins like squid and is free of grains, gluten, and potatoes.
10. Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach: This dog food is made with dried egg as its primary protein source and contains prebiotics for digestive support.
Remember, selecting dog food for sensitive stomachs, it is wise to read the labels and choose a formula that is easy to digest and does not include ingredients that may cause digestive problems. Moreover, it’s always a good idea to consult with your veterinarian to determine the best diet for your dog’s specific needs.